Butte Central Catholic Schools is always looking for substitute teachers in both our elementary school (K-8) and high school. If you are interested in this position, or if you would like to be added to our official list of substitute teachers, please fill out the application below, and submit it to the physical or email address found at the end of the job listings! We are excited for you to become a part of the Butte Central Family!
Butte Central Catholic Schools Head Softball Coach
Butte Central High School is looking for a qualified, motivated, and enthusiastic individual to lead our girls’ softball program for the 2020-2021 season.
- Coaches/teaches participants in the skills necessary for the sport/activity assigned.
- Applicant must maintain competency in rules, regulations and coaching techniques for their program.
- Establishes a schedule of practices, workouts, open gyms, etc. and prepares itineraries for all team trips.
- Maintains discipline and sportsmanlike conduct of all participants and enforces the policies of the Butte Central Catholic High School & the Diocese of Helena uniformly when disciplining participants.
- Responsible for the inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for making recommendations to the administration for equipment and supplies needed for the ensuing season.
- Teaches/coaches the importance of teamwork.
- Supervises participants and assistant coaches.
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience as a leader of a sports/activity program.
A background check must be completed prior to hire.
In order to be considered for hire, the applicant must have a high school diploma, be at least 21 years of age, and submit a complete application packet. This includes two CURRENT letters of reference, a CURRENT resume, and an application. Applications can be downloaded at our website: www.buttecentral.org. Applications are due December 4th, 2020.
Send application and supporting documents to:
Chad Petersen, Activities Director
Butte Central High School
9 S. Idaho Street - Butte, MT 59701
Butte Central Catholic Schools IT Specialist
This position serves as an Information Systems Specialist for Butte Central Catholic Schools, a PreK-12 school system. This position operates and maintains the support function for the School’s information systems to achieve an effective and efficient learning environment. This position supports academic achievement through the operation of a robust, effective and efficient educational support operation. Hours will include 20-25 per week during the school year. Annual maintenance duties will be performed 2 weeks prior to the start of the school year, and 2 weeks at the end of the school year.
Required Qualifications: High School Diploma, a minimum of five years’ experience in desktop and/or end user support to include networking; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience as determined by the School. Experience including, but not limited to: desktops, networking, desktop application support, audio and video systems. Additionally, the incumbent should have experience providing support to a diverse stakeholder group. Entry level salary for this position is dependent upon experience.
Please address mail to Don Peoples. If you choose to send an email please make the job you are applying for the subject of the email.
PO Box 634
Butte, MT 59701