Butte Central Head Girls Basketball Coach
WORK SCHEDULE: The responsibility is seasonal and follows the calendar of the Montana High School
Association for practice sessions and contests.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Current First Aid certificate.
3. MHSA Coach’s Certification, or able to obtain.
4. Minimum of 2 years coaching experience
1. In the performance of duties as the Head Basketball Coach, is responsible to and under the supervision of the High School Principal.
2. Coordinates the specific duties listed below with the Activities Director
GENERAL DUTIES: Supervises and coordinates the basketball program for grades 9-12.
1. Cooperates with the Principal and Activities Director in enforcing the Montana High
School Association rules and by-laws and the regulations of the league in which the school holds membership.
2. Determines the responsibilities of the Assistant Coaches in keeping with their job descriptions.
3. Implements all policies relating to the conduct of student athletes.
4. Encourages good sportsmanship, self-discipline, and conscientious behavior - both on and off the court.
5. Organizes tryouts and selections of teams.
6. Provides the Activities Director with an alphabetical list of team members two weeks prior to the first contest.
7. Organizes and supervises all varsity practices and activities.
8. Teaches skills and strategies important to success of individuals and teams.
9. Responsible for the health, welfare, and training needs of the athletes while participating in school events. Serious problems will be referred to the parents of the athlete.
10. Organizes and supervises the transportation to and from all contests in accordance with school policy.
11. Supervises student athletes and directs the team at all home and away contests.
12. Directs the scouting program.
13. Keeps news media informed of team activities.
14. Attends clinics necessary to remain updated with regard to successful coaching organizations, methods, and strategies.
15. Attends conferences and other coaches' organizational meetings as needed.
16. Attends postseason program designed to recognize and honor the players for their team and individual achievements.
17. Manages the acquisition, distribution, and collection of all uniforms and equipment.
All uniforms and equipment must be returned, inventoried, and stored at the end of the season.
18. Initiates written requests to the Activities Director for purchasing uniforms, equipment, and supplies.
19. Responsible to maintain and update the programs records and statistics on a yearly basis.
20. Performs other related duties as assigned.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before administrators, staff, parents and students.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory in specific
field. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the
community. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form. Ability to
perform duties with awareness of all school and Diocese of Helena policies.
Butte Central Catholic School positions available for the 2022-2023 School Year
Butte Central Catholic Schools is currently looking to hire the following positions:
High School Principal
High School Counselor
High School Business Teacher
High School Art
High School Janitor
Elementary Special Education (part-time) Teacher
Elementary Teacher Position
Middle School English and Language Teacher
Middle School Science Teacher
Middle School Social Studies Teacher
Please submit a complete application packet.
3 Letters of Recommendation
Copies of all Transcripts (unofficial) to include all applicable degree dates
Copy of License(s)/Certification(s) - valid Montana Administrator/Teacher license is required or ability to obtain by July 1, 2022
Mail all materials to: Butte Central c/o Human Resource Office, 9 S. Idaho Street, Butte, MT 59701
We are excited for you to become a part of the Butte Central Family!
Butte Central Catholic Schools is always looking for substitute teachers in both our elementary school (K-8) and high school. If you are interested in this position, or if you would like to be added to our official list of substitute teachers, please fill out the application below, and submit it to
Human Resources @ Butte Central Catholic Schools 9 S. Idaho Butte MT 59701.
We are excited for you to become a part of the Butte Central Family!
Butte Central Catholic Schools Janitor
Butte Central Schools is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a School Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, dining areas and public areas.
A background check must be completed prior to hire.
In order to be considered for hire, the applicant must have a high school diploma, be at least 21 years of age, and submit a complete application packet. This includes two CURRENT letters of reference, a CURRENT resume.
Please fill out the application below, and submit it to Human Resources @ Butte Central Catholic Schools 9 S. Idaho Butte MT 59701.
Butte Central Catholic Schools IT Specialist
This position serves as an Information Systems Specialist for Butte Central Catholic Schools, a PreK-12 school system. This position operates and maintains the support function for the School’s information systems to achieve an effective and efficient learning environment. This position supports academic achievement through the operation of a robust, effective and efficient educational support operation. Hours will include 20-25 per week during the school year. Annual maintenance duties will be performed 2 weeks prior to the start of the school year, and 2 weeks at the end of the school year.
Required Qualifications: High School Diploma, a minimum of five years’ experience in desktop and/or end user support to include networking; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience as determined by the School. Experience including, but not limited to: desktops, networking, desktop application support, audio and video systems. Additionally, the incumbent should have experience providing support to a diverse stakeholder group. Entry level salary for this position is dependent upon experience.
Please address mail to Human Resources. If you choose to send an email please make the job you are applying for the subject of the email.
9. South Idaho
Butte, MT 59701